H&M right now is having a great sale on already reduced items! I went to three different locations to get all the deals and clothes they had to offer. I was so surprised to see how cheap their clothes are right now and I just wanted to buy everything! Here are all the clothes I picked up.
Left to Right: Green Lace Shirt $3
White Collar Blouse $7
Brown Blouse: $7
Black Sleeveless Vest $5
White Leather Vest Jacket $10
This was my favorite purchase of all because I had been wanting this jacket for a while now and when I saw it for only $10 I knew I had to get it!
All these pants were $10 and fit very comfortably. I love the prints and colors for the summer and the fabric is super lightweight and great for hot weather.
From left to right: Turquoise and gold accent sandals,Bath and Body Works Wild Berry Tulips, Cynthia Rowley Sugar Scrub, Dead Sea facial gel, Olay Moisturizer, Bath and Body Works Shimmer & Sea
- I bought the sandals from Marshall and a City Classified brand. They are very comfortable and I love the trend with these sandals which have gold or silver accents to the shoe.
- I absolutely love the two lotions I purchased from Bath and Body Works! They have a great sale going on and I'm so happy I found my favorite scents. The Wild Berry Tulips contains vitamin e, jojoba and shea butter. It smells very sweet and has a blend of different wonderful scents that will leave your skin smelling really good all day. The Shimmer & Shea Japanese Cherry Blossom is a shimmer gel and a body lotion. Its a two in one lotion and is 100% of both. I would definitely recommend this lotion for more special occasions and night outs. It leaves your skin very soft and because of the shimmer, you're skin will be sparkling all night long!
- I purchased the Dead Sea Facial Cleansing Gel from Marshalls and it was the first time I bought any kind of beauty products and I was surprised to find great brands and brands I often used! This gel is very rejuvenating and refreshes the skin from what our skin has to go through throughout the day. It also removes makeup quickly and thoroughly.
- This moisturizer by Olay is a product I have learned to absolutely loved this month. Its an all day moisturizer with an SPF of 15. It leaves my skin feeling great and because its summer it will protect my face from the harsh sun and prevent sunburns. This product can be found in any drugstore for a great price and I will be definitely be buying this moisturizer again.
- This last product is my absolute favorite find of the month. Its an oatmeal and honey exfoliating sugar scrub from Cynthia Rowley and I can't stress how great this scrub is. I want to use it every morning but I don't want to over scrub my body. It smells so sweet leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. I was so surprised to find my skin feeling so moisturized, I didn't even feel the need for lotion after my shower! I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great exfoliator and if you already have one, try this one because you'll want to throw your old ones away!❤